This isn't in the usual spirit of my blog, but I had to put it on anyway. :)
I have a good friend named Katie Wood (publicly known as Katherine Wood) who has written a series of books. It is called the Gideon Biddle series. This is the most amazing series of books ever written.
Gideon is a boy who finds himself caught in the middle of a battle between good and evil. (But not in a cheesy or cliche way. I just won't give any details that will give away the story.) Gideon is a boy in a magical world who finds ways to defeat the bad guys even though he himself is unable to do magic.
There are three books in the series. (Number three is coming out soon. I am privileged enough to have read an advanced copy...) I highly recommend this series of books. These are the greatest adventures of all times!
I loved this series, and I know you will too!
KatherineWoodofficialsite.com
No comments:
Post a Comment