A few days ago, my friend Cassie told me about a challenge the Young Women in our stake received from the stake president at the end of Girls' Camp. Cassie was doing the challenge, and I decided to do it with her.
He gave each of the girls a copy of the Ensign with last conference's talks. He challenged each girl to read every talk from last General Conference before the next one in October. He told the girls he'd been praying for a way to help them increase their spirituality. He promised them that if they would do this, they would not only increase their spirituality, but help them develop a relationship with their Heavenly Father and the Savior. He also said it would help them get answers to their prayers.
I started this challenge yesterday, and I've already noticed a lift in my overall spirits. I thought I'd pass on this challenge. You don't even have to get a copy of the Ensign with the talks. I've been reading mine on lds.org.
I just thought it could help others as much as it's been starting to help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment